
1. What was the hardest part of this class?
Trying to achieve close results to our reference images for our shaders.
2. What was the easiest part?
Find reference and blogging.
3. What was your favorite part?
Achieving what we have been targeting to achieve. The sense of satisfaction.
4. What was your least favorite part?
When things go wrong, when you tried repeatedly but could not achieve what you want.
5. What are your 5 favorite websites?
Twitter. Tumblr. Youtube. Google. Wikipedia.
6. What are your 5 favorite forums?
I do not enter any forums.
7. Where do you go when you want to know more about VFX? ( not wiki or google)
I watch videos on Youtube, I really like to watch the making of movies, as it gives me more knowledge on how things are done, & its interesting to see the before and after of the works done for the movie.
8. How did you find out about VFX @ NYP?
I wasn't interested in Games, so I wanted to appeal for other courses. One of my lecturers showed me this course & I considered it.
9. What is your favorite Movie / TV Show?
I like watching Disney shows like JONAS LA, Sonny With A Chance & Wizards of Waverly Place because they are funny. Harry Potter series are one of my favorites too.
10. Whats is your favorite class @ NYP?
Advance Lighting & Photorealism & French Language.
No comments:
Post a Comment